04 January 2015

And This Is a Good Spot to Reiterate the Ethos of This Blog, Women Security Peacebuilding Feminism.

And This Is a Good Spot to Reiterate the Ethos of This Blog, Women Security Peacebuilding Feminism.
The purpose of this blog is to track and analyse domestic and international dynamics that impact Canada.
Full disclosure on my personal political perspective and some life defining experiences,  I am a left-leaning nearly, sixty year old, Black-American Muslim who defines as feminist first and then embracing of several Abrahamic faith traditions through the prism of my feminism.  I am an active support of LGBTQI rights.  I was raised during the American civil rights movement.  My family was quite active in the movement.  And I am from an intellectual, middle-class, Black American background.
In addition I have also thirty (30) years political activism in London, England’s third sector with the bulk of my work in the leftist feminist quadrant.  I am an Anglophile.
I am also a survivor of the Troubles, and for a time I lived in the border town of Dundalk, County Louth in the Republic of Ireland.
And recently through social media I have been engaging with Israeli based feminists.
In closing my analysis is through the prism of relations, and how people and other dynamics interact to produce the whole in this case Canada.
Next, my analysis examines what is for the greater good of the how,  with a specific focus on how those pieces and dynamics are recognized within the whole…again with the whole being Canada.  
Please continue to follow me.
Thank you.

Debra V. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment