24 July 2014

A Re-Affirmation of the Ethos of This Blog


This blog is my attempt to analyze Canada from a security perspective through a better understanding of some of the political, economic, educational, cultural and social dynamics that impact this nation both internally and externally.  And then with a better understanding of what/who/how dynamics impact the nation to therefore garner a better understanding of what keeps Her not only safe but thriving.

I am at the moment working towards pursuing a research based within Canada.

Due to some persistent internet and computer issues and other challenges (some severe) out of my control, my plans are being implemented slower than I would like.

Still, it is my desire and first choice that I pursue my postgraduate academic career in Canada.

I will continue to press forward.  I will continue to update my blog.

Please keep reading.

Thank you,

Debra V. Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment