11 February 2015

Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women

I am again crossing the border again to visit Canada.  This trip is to attend an event on the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women (#MMIW) of Canada.  It is my intention to submit an unsolicited article to the RCMP.   

This is the second unsolicited article that I am working on to submit to the RCMP.

My interest in this phenomenon is from a security perspective.  I applaud and respect the ever growing research and attention that is looking  at MMIW from a religious, sociological, gender and class perspective.  

My focus on the security aspect of this situation is in no way meant to minimize the work that has come before me. My focus on the security aspect of this situation is in no way meant to minimise the complexity of the Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women of Canada.


Salaams,


Debra V. Wilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment